Manage your funds quickly and easily!
IDB Global Federal Credit Union is proud to offer simple, secure checking accounts that cater to your individual needs. Our accounts come with online banking, e-statements, and bill pay. You'll also have access to your Debit Card, so you can bank wherever you go!
10 reasons to open a checking account with us:
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing and your first checkbook, which includes 125 checks, for free
- Access to a debit card accepted all over the world, which can be controlled through an innovative app and used at over 28,000 surcharge-free ATM's
- Immediate funds availability when you deposit local checks for up to $2,500
- Online tools to manage your checking account and your debit card
- No charges on incoming wires
- Access to an instant line of credit that can be linked to a checking account as overdraft protection
- If you choose to have your employer make a direct deposit of your paycheck to this account, we can setup automatic payroll distributions to other credit union accounts you may have, such as your savings account, another checking, or loan account.
- Your account is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Our Member Services Team will handle the very first order for you, which includes 125 checks completely free! Subsequent orders can be placed with ease from your online account or through the app. The cost of checks will vary depending on the style and amount selected.
Learn More About Checks
Overdraft protection is a feature that keeps your checking account from overdrafting and incurring an overdraft fee. An overdraft occurs when money needs to be withdrawn from your account, and your available balance would go below zero. When this happens, your account is said to be overdrawn.
However, if you have overdraft protection, the remaining funds that are necessary to finalize a transaction would be withdrawn from a secondary account, protecting your account from overdrafting.
If you would like to sign up for overdraft protection, please contact us via email.