Convenience and Security
Using a Mastercard Debit Card is easier than writing checks, safer than carrying cash, and more secure than ever before!
APPLY FOR A MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD
Our Mastercard Debit Card is all about convenience. You can use your debit card to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide, and easily track your spending since your transactions will be available on your account history in both your online account and monthly statement.
Stop by our branch to have your debit card issued instantly, or log in to Online Banking to request it online!
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Find the Forms tab in the main menu
- Choose "Debit Card Application" from the drop-down menu
- Enter your information and click Submit
24/7 Debit Card Call Services
|24/7 Pin Change Domestic Cardholders (must know current PIN). If you do not know your current PIN, please call 202-623-3363 for assistance during business hours.||1-877-265-9594|
|24/7 Pin Change International Cardholders (must know current PIN). If you do not know your current PIN, please call 202-623-3363 for assistance during business hours.||1-859-488-4134|
|24/7 Lost/Stolen Card or General Inquiries||
|Debit Card Dispute||1-800-808-6402|
*Follow your local telecom procedure to speak to an operator and initiate the collect call free of charge. If you call directly, international charges will apply to you.
Traveling abroad? Make sure to let us know so you can use your card.
DEBIT CARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Can be used at over 28,000 surcharge-free ATM's
- No ATM Credit Union transaction fee
- Access to cash through Mastercard, STAR, CO-OP, Alliance One CIRRUS, and Accel ATM networks
- Access to instant line of credit when you set up overdraft protection for checking accounts
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ - Identity Theft resolution services
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™ - Enjoy a 15% saving on Airport Meet and Greet services
- Mastercard Global Service™ – Provides 24/7, worldwide, lost and stolen card reporting assistance
manage your debit cards with debit cards control
In our world, we focus on you, and an essential aspect of our focus is to make sure your finances are as secure as possible. To build upon this promise, we are proud to announce our latest Online and Mobile Banking feature called Debit Cards Control.
Debit Cards Control provides the tools you need to help control how, when, and why you use your IDB Global Federal Credit Union Debit Card.
- List of your debit cards in one location
- Setting Alert Delivery Preferences*
- Blocking International Transactions**
- Turning your cards ON or OFF
- Limiting merchant or transaction types
- Establishing spending limits and more!
Interested? Click on “Learn more” for additional details on Debit Cards Control. Or, if you’re ready to try it out now, click on “Login to Online Banking” to begin your journey.
*SMS text message alerts are available for United States members only.
**This feature is only available for members residing in the United States.