Seeking a higher return on your money without much risk?
Consider an IDB Global Federal Credit Union Share Certificate! It is a safe and secure investment that can provide you with higher yielding options no matter what you are saving for.
5 Reasons to Open a Share Certificate Account with us
- You can open it with as little as $250
- We offer a wide variety of terms ranging from six months to seven years
- Dividend rates are guaranteed for the investment term
- You have the option to reinvest your dividends in the same certificate or have them paid to a separate account each month
- Your funds are insured under the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund*
*Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government agency.
How do Share Certificates Work?
A Share Certificate is a fixed-rate, fixed-term savings account issued by a credit union. Share Certificate Rates are measured in Annual Percentage Yields, also known as APY. Naturally, the APY varies depending on the amount of the certificate and the length of the certificate term.
Step Up Option
Concerned about tying up your funds? Don’t worry. Open a Step-Up Certificate and you’ll have the option of increasing your rates if they rise during your certificate term.